Hultafors Outdoor Knife OK4, Santoprene Grip with Fire Steel
Swedish Design & Quality
The Hultafors OK4 Outdoor knife. Is the ultimate outdoor survival knife. Designed for any tough tasks required in the field. The knife is built with special Japanese Carbon knife steel, featuring a 3x23x93mm blade hardened to 58-60 HRC with a Scandi grind. The blade has a ground spine for use with a fire steel & a protective electrophoretic deposition coating for corrosion reistance. The extremely durable Santoprene handle provides a comfortable secure grip in the most demanding conditions. The package comes with the optional Ferro Cerium Fire Steel which throws a 3000deg Celsius Spark.
Hultafors OK4 Knife Features.
- Blade made from special ultra fine grained Japanese Carbon knife steel. Carbon steel features a finer grain than stainless steel resulting in a sharper longer lasting edge.
- A cutting edge with a scandi grind suited for bushcraft and any other outdoor task. Easy to resharpen. An electrophoretic deposition protective coating (EPD) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Handle features a long tang for ultimate strength, made from super-durable PP plastic and finished with a Santoprene friction grip for the most demanding use in any conditions.
- Encased in a hardwaring impact resistant PP plastic holster. The textile belt loop allows up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter.
- Ground spine for use with a fire starter and the scale engraved on blade for taking measurements.
- 100x10mm diameter Ferro Cerrium Fire Steel with 3000deg Celsius spark. Good for thousands of strikes.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Hultafors knives. The knives come with an Australian backed Rock-Solid Lifetime Warranty. We also have a sharpening service should the need arise.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category