These Carbon Steel Blades are the perfect companion for the Outdoor Adventurer. Developed with 120 years of experience in the manufacture of Outdoor knives and tools. These knives features a timeless look and quality that is hard to find in today’s world. They are suited for a multitude of tasks from peeling fruit, whitling sticks, skinning and preparing game and anything in between. With a light weight compact size for efficient carry in the pocket or a backpack. These carbon steel blades does require care after use to maintain the blade by keeping it clean and dry.
Opinel Stainless Steel Knife features.
- Made in France.
- Ultra fine flat ground, Heat treated Sandvik 12C27 Stainless steel blade.
- Patented Virobloc Lock features locking on both open and closed posistions providing safety during use and carry .
- Hardened beech wood handle, giving the Knife a more comfortable grip and feel of quality a synthetic handle cannot achieve.
- 1x No 2 carbon steel knives (3.5cm long blade)
- 1x No 3 carbon steel knives (4cm long blade)
- 1x No 4 carbon steel knives (5cm long blade)
- 1x No 5 carbon steel knives (6cm long blade)
- 1x No 6 carbon steel knives (7cm long blade)
- 1x No 7 carbon steel knives (8cm long blade)
- 1x No 8 carbon steel knives (8.5cm long blade)
- 1x No 9 carbon steel knives (9cm long blade)
- 1x No 10 carbon steel knives (10cm long blade)
- 1x No 11 carbon steel knives (11cm long blade)
- 1x No 12 carbon steel knives (12cm long blade)
- 1x Wooden display box with a glass lid.
Hunt Gather Grow is an authorised Australian retailer of Opinel products. Opinel products come with an Australian backed Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturing defects.