The No 8 stainless steel 8.5cm blade is a compact utility knife. Developed with 120 years of experience in the manufacture of outdoor knives and tools. The No 8 knife features a timeless look and quality that is hard to find in today’s world. It is suited for a multitude of tasks from peeling fruit, opening letters to unwrapping packages and anything in between. It is light weight and folds to an even more compact size for efficient carry in your back pocket or backpack. The Stainless Steel blade does not require care after use making it a no worry handy tool packed anywhere for when you need it.
Opinel No 8 Olive Wood Knife features.
- Made in France.
- Ultra fine flat ground, Heat treated Sandvik 12C27 Stainless steel 8.5cm blade.
- Double polished blade for that mirror like effect.
- Patented Virobloc Lock features locking on both open and closed posistions providing safety during use and carry .
- Olive wood handle, giving the Knife a more comfortable grip and feel of quality a synthetic handle cannot achieve.
- The knife is delivered with a sheath in a wooden pencil case.
Hunt Gather Grow is an authorised Australian retailer of Opinel products. Opinel products come with an Australian backed Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $7.47 with Info
or 4 payments of $7.97 with Info
or 4 payments of $13.09 with Info