The EKA butcher pro series knives are made from sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a hardness of 58HRC. All EKA butcher pro knives come with an orange santoprene handle for additional grip when cooking.
The EKA butcher knife set is the perfect set of knives for both home chefs and professional butchers. This set comes with the basics set of knives any butcher would need as well as a sharpening steel to keep the blades sharp.
The sandvik 12C27 stainless steel provides a strong durable blade that will retain an edge for long periods of time before needing to be resharpend while the santoprene handles rubberised surface helps to keep the knife hygienically clean.
- 280mm skinning knife with a 150mm blade
- 280mm boning knife with 150mm blade
- 210mm gut hook knife with 80mm blade
- 290mm sharpening steel
- 2 open plastic double sheaths and a belt
- Nylon roll bag for storage.
- Steel: Sandvik 12c27 stainless steel
- Hardness: 58 HRC
- Handle Material: Santoprene
- Total Weight: 900g
- Made in Sweden
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of EKA knives.
Others Also Bought