Hultafors Premium Agelsjon Mini Hatchet
Time Tested Hand Forged Swedish Axes Since 1697
The 500g Hultafors Agelsjon mini Hatchet is the smallest model in the Hultafors Premium range. The head is Hand Forged from special Swedish carbon steel using time tested methods the Hults Bruk forge has been using since 1697. The Hatchet features a short 235mm Swedish made American Hickory handle allowing easy packing into a back pack or wearing on the belt. The Hatchet is named after the nearby lake Agelsjon that once helped supply the water wheels which powered the forging hammers. Being small & light weight, this Hatchet is an all-time favourite for Hiking, Camping, cutting Kindling and carving wood around the fire.
- The Hatchet features a classic untouched finish straight from the forge giving the Hatchet it’s timeless look.
- Comes with the edge fully sharpened and polished in a convex grind, razor sharp and ready to work.
- The head has been treated with oil for added protection.
- Supplied with a Premium Veg Tanned Leather sheath.
- The steel is stuck around 60 times under a power hammer, this refines the grain structure of the steel increasing the durability and edge retention of the Hatchet.
- The cutting edge is hardened and tempered enabling it to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpening’s.
- The American Hickory handle is treated in a 300deg Celsius bath of linseed oil to improve flexibility & provide protection from the elements.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Hultafors axes. The Head comes with an Australian backed Rock-Solid Lifetime Warranty. We also stock a full range of spare handles and accessories with a handle fitting and sharpening service should the need arise.craftsmanship of this axe, we offer you a full lifetime warranty on the axe head.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category