The HBX-22-7 Handsaw was developed for the modern craftsmen in close cooperation with professional users.
Hultafors has incorporated a 3-phase grind to create a unique set of teeth that combines efficiency and a good bite with nice straight cuts without chipping. The 1mm thick steel blade with a unique eco-friendly wax coating gives less friction and power-consuming side vibrations. The durable three-component handle has a comfortable ergonomic grip and 45 °and 90 ° angle guide.
The handle is mounted to the blade with a stable safety screw which enables users to change the blade in a simple and reliable way. The narrow blade tip facilitates access in narrow spaces and when to start cutting in the middle of a board.
- Teeth/inch 7
- Blade length 550 mm
- Unique teeth’s with 3-phase grinding combines efficiency and a long life time.
- Environmentally-friendly wax-based powder coating gives rust protection, less friction and power-consuming side vibrations.
- Reliable, easy and secure system for changing the blade.
- Ergonomic and durable ABS handle.
- A unique and durable blade protection with quick release function.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Hultafors products.