Lowe 80cm Curved Anvil Lopper 22.080 GT238
German Quality & Tradition Since 1923
or 4 payments of $48.75 with Info
A quality Anvil pruning lopper which is a joy to use and made to last. Original Lowe’s are manufactured and engineered in Germany by a third generation family company, which is a world leader in pruners and loppers. Spare parts are available and stocked in Australia. This is a lopper, which you will pass on to your grandchildren.
80cm Curved Anvil Lopper features:
- Anvil loppers have a blade which comes up against a base plate, a principal whereby a drawing cut is made against a fixed base plate This principal was designed by Walther Schroder in 1923 and has been proven to provide better transmission of force.
- The Curved Anvil Lopper combines anvil technology with bypass geometry providing the best of both worlds. A fine cutting point allows access for hard to get places as well as being robust and ideal for harder woods up to 45mm diameter
- No cutting impact and less force used during cutting, providing protection of hands and joints.
- 80cm long Strong Stainless Steel and nylon fibre handles provides excelent leverage for extra hard and large branches .
- Ergonomic curved blade and anvil for efficient cutting and excellent holding of branch.
- Ideally suited to cutting branches in tight locations, the narrow opening angle of the handle tubes (90 degrees) makes the lopper user friendly and facilitates access to the material being cut without overstretching the arms.
- Hardened, tempered tool steel blade with PTFE coating which protects against corrosion and offers optimum sliding properties for an easy cut.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Lowe pruners and shears. Spare parts are stocked in Australia and readily available. We also run a sharpening service should the need arise.