Lowe No 1 (1104) Heavy Duty Anvil Pruning Secateurs GT170
German Quality & Tradition Since 1923
or 4 payments of $20.00 with Info
A quality Anvil pruning secateur which is a joy to use and made to last. Original Lowe’s are manufactured and engineered in Germany by a third generation family company, which is a world leader in pruners and loppers. Spare parts are available and stocked in Australia. This is a pruner which you will pass on to your grandchildren.
No 1 Heavy Duty Anvil features:
- Anvil pruners have a blade which comes up against a base plate, a principal whereby a drawing cut is made against a fixed base plate This principal was designed by Walther Schroder in 1923 and has been proven to provide better transmission of force.
- Classic ergonomic design.
- Suited for robust use on harder woods up to 25mm diameter. • No cutting impact and less force used during cutting, providing protection of hands and joints.
- Low cost maintenance. • Steel handles with PVC grips.
- Tool steel blades precision ground against soft aluminium anvil. • Indispensible tool for the professional.
- Ideal orchardists tool.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Lowe pruners and shears. Spare parts are stocked in Australia and readily available. We also run a sharpening service should the need arise.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $13.75 with Info
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $26.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $22.50 with Info
or 4 payments of $16.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $25.50 with Info
or 4 payments of $21.25 with Info