Lowe No 1 (1109) Roll Handle Heavy Duty Anvil Pruning Secateurs GT181
German Quality & Tradition Since 1923
A quality Anvil pruning secateur which is a joy to use and made to last. Original Lowe’s are manufactured and engineered in Germany by a third generation family company, which is a world leader in pruners and loppers. Spare parts are available and stocked in Australia. This is a pruner which you will pass on to your grandchildren.
No 1 Roll Handle Heavy Duty Anvil features:
- Anvil pruners have a blade which comes up against a base plate, a principal whereby a drawing cut is made against a fixed base plate This principal was designed by Walther Schroder in 1923 and has been proven to provide better transmission of force.
- Suited for robust use on harder woods up to 25mm diameter.
- No cutting impact and less force used during cutting, providing protection of hands and joints.
- Low cost maintenance.
- Tool steel blades precision ground against soft aluminium anvil.
- Roll handle provides less strain on hands and joints helping to reduce fatigue and prevent RSI.
- Indispensible tool for the professional, Ideal orchardists tool.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Lowe pruners and shears. Spare parts are stocked in Australia and readily available. We also run a sharpening service should the need arise.
Others Also Bought