Lowe No 5 (5104) Small Anvil Pruning Secateurs GT174
German Quality & Tradition Since 1923
A quality Anvil pruning secateur which is a joy to use and made to last. Original Lowe’s are manufactured and engineered in Germany by a third generation family company, which is a world leader in pruners and loppers. Spare parts are available and stocked in Australia. This is a pruner which you will pass on to your grandchildren.
No 5 Small Anvil features:
- Anvil pruners have a blade which comes up against a base plate, a principal whereby a drawing cut is made against a fixed base plate This principal was designed by Walther Schroder in 1923 and has been proven to provide better transmission of force.
- Ideal for small to medium hand size.
- Lightweight at only 175grams. • Classic ergonomic design. • Suited for robust use on harder woods up to 16mm diameter.
- No cutting impact and less force used during cutting, providing protection of hands and joints.
- Low cost maintenance.
- Steel handles with PVC grips.
- Tool steel blades precision ground against soft aluminium anvil.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Lowe pruners and shears. Spare parts are stocked in Australia and readily available. We also run a sharpening service should the need arise.