Lowe No 8 (8109) Roll Handle Curved Anvil Pruning Secateurs
German Quality & Tradition Since 1923
A quality Anvil pruning secateur which is a joy to use and made to last. Original Lowe’s are manufactured and engineered in Germany by a third generation family company, which is a world leader in pruners and loppers. Spare parts are available and stocked in Australia. This is a pruner you will pass on to your grandchildren.
No 8 Roll Handle Curved Anvil Pruner features:
- Anvil pruners have a blade which comes up against a base plate, a principal whereby a drawing cut is made against a fixed base plate This principal was designed by Walther Schroder in 1923 and has been proven to provide better transmission of force.
- Infinitely adjustable handle width to fit any hand size.
- Anvil technology with bypass geometry providing the best of both worlds. A fine cutting point allowing access for hard to get places as well as being robust and ideal for harder woods up to 24mm diameter
- Externally positioned blade is fastened with a single nut making it fast and easy to replace.
- Tool steel blades hardened, Tempered & precision ground against soft aluminium anvil Providing long lasting edge retention ensuring low cost maintenance.
- No cutting impact and less force used during cutting, providing protection of hands and joints.
- .Steel and nylon fibre handles, curved inwards for comfort with roll handle providing less strain on hands and joints helping to reduce fatigue and prevent RSI.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Lowe pruners and shears. Spare parts are stocked in Australia and readily available. We also run a sharpening service should the need arise.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|