The Muller Dynamic Splitting Axe features a revolutionary shock reducing design. The Hickory handle is secured with a bolt in a protective sleeve with a rubber cushion top and bottom. The design provides protection from miss strikes and greatly reduces fatigue and injury for the user.
- The Dynamic Splitting Axe features a 2.5kg head weight and classic finish giving the axe a timeless look.
- Formed friction reducing wedges enables easy splitting of the toughest Australin hardwood.
- Comes with the edge sharpened and polished in a convex grind, sharp and ready to work.
- The head has been treated with oil for added protection.
- The steel is hand forged under a power hammer, this refines the grain structure of the steel increasing the durability and edge retention of the axe.
- The special Austrian steel is master hardened and tempered enabling it to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpening’s.
- The American Hickory handle is double waxed to provide protection from the elements.
- Steel gaurd on the neck of the handle providing protection from overstrikes.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Muller Axes. The Head comes with an Australian backed Rock-Solid Lifetime Warranty. We also stock a full range of spare handles and accessories should the need arise.