The No 12 explorer knife is a compact utility knife. Developed with 120 years of experience in the manufacture of outdoor knives and tools. The No 12 knife is suitable for sporting activities at sea and mountain: mountaineering, paragliding, trekking, canyoning, potholing, sailing and hunting activities. It is light weight and folds to an even more compact size for efficient carry in your back pocket or backpack. The Stainless Steel blade does not require care after use making it a no worry handy tool packed anywhere for when you need it.
The emblematic and ergonomic Opinel handle, 2 high end plastics, resistant to extreme temperatures from -40°C to +80°C and to water, grip area, pealess whistle (works by any time) built into the handle (110 decibels, heard from more than 300m). Synthetic grip for hanging on a hook / bag / belt.
Opinel No 12 Explore Knife features.
- Made in France.
- Ultra fine flat ground, Heat treated Sandvik 12C27 Stainless steel 10cm long blade.
- 2.7mm thick hooked blade design.
- Patented Virobloc Lock features locking on both open and closed posistions providing safety during use and carry .
- Fibreglass-reinforced polyamide handle covered in green rubber.
- An inbuilt whistle and firestarter.
Hunt Gather Grow is an authorised Australian retailer of Opinel products. Opinel products come with an Australian backed Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $75.90 with Info
or 4 payments of $11.25 with Info