Lowe No 6 (6104) Ergonomic Anvil Pruning Secateurs GT172
German Quality & Tradition Since 1923
or 4 payments of $27.00 with Info
A quality Anvil pruning secateur which is a joy to use and made to last. Original Lowe’s are manufactured and engineered in Germany by a third generation family company, which is a world leader in pruners and loppers. Spare parts are available and stocked in Australia. This is a pruner which you will pass on to your grandchildren.
No 6 Ergonomic Anvil Pruner Features:
- Anvil pruners have a blade which comes up against a base plate, a principal whereby a drawing cut is made against a fixed base plate This principal was designed by Walther Schroder in 1923 and has been proven to provide better transmission of force.
- Infinitely adjustable handle width to fit any hand size.
- Externally positioned blade is fastened with a single nut making it fast and easy to replace.
- Slim design.
- Suited for robust use on harder woods up to 25mm diameter.
- No cutting impact and less force used during cutting, providing protection of hands and joints. • Low cost maintenance.
- Steel and nylon fibre handle, curved inwards for comfort.
- Tool steel blades precision ground against soft aluminium anvil.
Hunt Gather Grow is an Authorised retailer of Lowe pruners and shears. Spare parts are stocked in Australia and readily available. We also run a sharpening service should the need arise.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $21.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $6.50 with Info
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $20.07 with Info